<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And you have a financial background, is that correct?
I feel for anyone using your services.
This is how people lose everything. Because they do have to get a second mortgage, they have to take out credit lines, equity lines. These things have to be paid back.
A lifetime illness(my nephew will be dealing with this until the day he dies) can cost millions. You just really have no clue what healthcare really costs, I'll leave it at that. And I hope you dont find yourself in a position like that to find out first-hand what I'm talking about. Learning the hard way kind of sucks. </div></div>
so instead of having to take money you have to pay back......and taking the responsibility yourself.....you rely on handouts from others?
what kind of strategy is that??
your dedication and love for a sick family member should be enough motivation to do something like take out an equity line and bust your ass to make sure you can pay it back without losing your house
thats still 1000 times better than not taking every available resource you have but hoping others can bail you out without taking money out of your pocket or house or retirmenet account
</div></div>
My family does bust it to make things work. They use what insurance they can - they get the bills paid, and they'll keep their house. But if they need ronald mcdonald house to help them during yet another surgery they'll use it. If an upcoming surgery had no insurance coverage (these things average $100K or more each) they'd use St. judes if possible.
Never ONCE did I say they'd milk others before reaching into their own pockets. They reach into their own pockets first. You're making some outlandish assumptions about these things.
They'll take help when absolutely necessary.
Like i said - hope it never happens to you.



Bookmarks